Having Trouble With a Tenant?

Having Trouble With a Tenant?

Call an experienced landlord law attorney in Uncasville, CT

Do you have a tenant who has refused to pay rent? If you’re having trouble with a tenant in Uncasville, CT, you need help from an experienced attorney. Get the legal help you need by relying on Attorney John C. Valliere, Esq. We’ll make sure that you can establish your rights to the property and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Call us if you need legal assistance with:

  • Evictions: If you’ve evicted a tenant before, you know how expensive it can be. We’ll help you weigh the risks of evicting a tenant. If it’s the best way to go, we’ll make sure the process is timely and cost-effective.
  • Leases: When you’re renting a residential property, make sure that you’ve drawn up a lease that covers all your bases. Your attorney will help you verify that the lease is appropriate for your situation.

Tenants also have rights in landlord-tenant disputes, so if you think that your landlord has not fulfilled their promises, contact Attorney John C. Valliere, Esq. for effective representation.

Reasonable rates for landlord-tenant disputes

Our fee is lower than that charged by most attorneys, so call today to schedule your consultation. We’ll make sure your landlord-tenant issue is resolved quickly and efficiently.